PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PRODUKTIVITASKERJA PADA KARYAWAN STAFF PURCHASING ADIDAS PT. NIKOMASGEMILANG

PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PRODUKTIVITASKERJA PADA KARYAWAN STAFF PURCHASING ADIDAS PT. NIKOMASGEMILANG

 

EGA JALALUDIN1

 

1Jurusan Manajemen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Bina Bangsa Banten

 

ABSTRACT

The purpose of this study was to determine how the compensation effect on the productivity of employees working on purchasing staff PT . Nikomas Gemilang. The research model used in this study which is the method that uses descriptive quantitative data collection techniques by observation , questionnaires , and literature study conducted systematically based on the research objectives . The samples in this study were 40 employees of PT . Nikomas Gemilang by using saturated samples. Based on the results of research and statistical calculation known that by using linear regression analysis for variable compensation and variable productivity of the obtained correlation coefficient of 0.404, which means there is the influence of compensation on employee productivity. While the determination coefficient of 0.163 , which means the magnitude of the independent variable in influencing the ability of the dependent variable was 16.3 % while the remaining 83.7 % is influenced by other variables that are not included in this study . The results of the regression analysis resulted in a regression equation Y = 27.320 + 0.387 X. Tcount ≥ ttable ( 2.722 ≥ 2.024 ) and a significance value ≥ α ( 0.05 ) , then H0 is accepted and Ha is rejected . Based on the significance test found that there is positive between Compensation for employee productivity.

 

Keywords: Delivery of compensation, employee productivit

Temukan juga kami di

Ikuti kami di facebook, twitter, Google+, Linkedin dan dapatkan informasi terbaru dari kami disana.

Statistik User


    1673123

    Pengunjung hari ini : 387
    Total pengunjung : 185113
    Hits hari ini : 2578
    Total Hits : 1673123
    Pengunjung Online : 7