Pengaruh Kompensasi dan Motivasi kerja Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai Pada Biro Perlengkapan dan Aset Sekretariat Daerah Provinsi Banten

ABSTRACT

Work satisfaction is very important and need to be considered by any organizations. Employees definitely expect reciprocity in the form of appreciation for the contribution to the organization. The form of expected appreciation is employee compensation programs. Another factor is work motivation. This study aims to determine the effect of compensation and work motivation either partially or simultaneously on work satisfaction of employees at Biro perlengkapan dan Aset Sekretariat Daerah Provinsi Banten. The results showed regression value (t-test) for the variable X1 (Compensation) is 4,655, while the value of t-table for N = 70 is 1.994. From the calculation 4,655> 1,994 can be concluded that in partial compensation has a positive influence on job satisfaction. Regression values (t-test) for the variable X2 (Motivation at Work) is 6,084, while the value of t-table for N = 70 is 1.994. From the calculation 6,084 > 1,994 can be concluded that in partial work motivation does have a positive influence on job satisfaction. The F value of the calculation can be a value of 37.910 which is greater than 2.74 Ftable. It is clear that F count> F table or 37.910> 2.74 with a significant level of 0.000 because 0.000 <0.05. The compensation variables (X1) and work motivation variable (X2) jointly affect the variable Job Satisfaction (Y). While the value of R2 (R Square) is 0.531. This shows that 53.1% Compensation and Work Motivation simultaneously have positive effect on job satisfaction while the remaining 46.9% influenced by other factors that are not included in this study.

 

Keywords: Compensation, motivation, work satisfaction

Temukan juga kami di

Ikuti kami di facebook, twitter, Google+, Linkedin dan dapatkan informasi terbaru dari kami disana.

Statistik User


    1673132

    Pengunjung hari ini : 388
    Total pengunjung : 185114
    Hits hari ini : 2587
    Total Hits : 1673132
    Pengunjung Online : 7