PENGARUH KETERAMPILAN KOMUNIKASI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DILINGKUNGAN BADAN PUSAT STATISTIKA KOTA SERANG

PENGARUH KETERAMPILAN KOMUNIKASI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DILINGKUNGAN BADAN PUSAT STATISTIKA KOTA SERANG

 Furtasan Ali Yusuf1, Ichwan Bagus Airlangga2, Suproni3

1,2,3Jurusan Manajemen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Bina Bangsa Banten

ABSTRACT

This study aims to determine the effect on the performance of the communication skills of the staff of the Central Statistics Agency of Serang.In this study the method used in this study is associative research methods with the data in the form of the results of a questionnaire distributed to respondents who are all members of the staff of the Central Statistics Agency of Serang. The test statistic used is a validity test, reliability test, normality test, homogeneity, a simple correlation analysis test, a test of simple linear regression analysis and coefficient of determination to find out the validity of the data and to determine the relationship between communication and the level of influence on employee performance. To perform the analysis using SPSS proficiency level writers.To determine the extent to which communication skills affect the performance of employees . Communication skills and a highly significant positive effect on employee performance . Based on the results of the research described in the previous chapter hypothetical results obtained regression equation : Y = 3.511 + 0.932 X which means that if the variable communication skills ( X ) is zero , then the value of employee performance variable ( Y ) is equal to 3.511 . And from the results of simple linear regression analysis with SPSS is obtained coefficient = 10.764 coefficient of determination of 77.8 % , which addressed the level of contribution of the variables in explaining the variable Communication Skills Employee Performance by 77.8 % , while the remaining 22.2 % influenced or explained by other variables outside the research model . Based on the results it can be seen the percentage of descriptive variables communication skills and a significant positive effect on employee performance be evidenced with 10.764 t count > t table 2.042 .

Keywords : Communication skills, employee performance.

Temukan juga kami di

Ikuti kami di facebook, twitter, Google+, Linkedin dan dapatkan informasi terbaru dari kami disana.

Statistik User


    2312283

    Pengunjung hari ini : 350
    Total pengunjung : 251323
    Hits hari ini : 6570
    Total Hits : 2312283
    Pengunjung Online : 4