- Dosen Muda UNIBA Peroleh Dana Penelitian dari KEMENRISTEK DIKTI
- Bina Bangsa Cup V, UKM Ikoma Uniba Targetkan Kuota Peserta Terpenuhi
- KEGIATAN AKADEMIK SEMESTER GENAP TAHUN AKADEMIK 2017/2018
- JADWAL KEGIATAN PRAKTEK KERJA NYATA (PKN)
- Arahan Studi Lanjut UNIVERSITAS BINA BANGSA
- Pemberitahuan Lulusan Angkatan 2017
- UNIVERSITAS BINA BANGSA GELAR GRAND LAUNCHING dan TASYAKURAN
- Sepuluh Tahun, STIE Jadi Universitas Bina Bangsa
- Bina Bangsa Resmi Jadi Universitas
PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI DOSEN PADA PERGURUAN TINGGI SWASTA DI PROVINSI BANTEN
PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI DOSEN
PADA PERGURUAN TINGGI SWASTA DI PROVINSI BANTEN
Furtasan Ali Yusuf1
1Jurusan Manajemen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Bina Bangsa Banten
The objective of this research is to study the direct effect of job satisfaction and trsut on organizational commitment of the Lecture the Private Universities In Banten Province. This research used the quantitative approach with survey method. The samples of this research were 222 lectures selected randomly. The data were obtained by spreading questionnaire and analyzed with path analysis. The results of the research concluded: that (1) job satisfaction had a direct effect on lecture’s commitment organizational, (2) trust had a direct effect on lecture’s commitment organizational. As implication of this research finding is that to improve lecture’s commitment organizational, the job satisfaction and trust must be take into consideration.
Keywords: Job satisfaction, trust, organizational commitment.