- Pemberitahuan Lulusan Angkatan 2017
- UNIVERSITAS BINA BANGSA GELAR GRAND LAUNCHING dan TASYAKURAN
- Sepuluh Tahun, STIE Jadi Universitas Bina Bangsa
- Bina Bangsa Resmi Jadi Universitas
- SELEKSI JABATAN STRUKTURAL UNIVERSITAS
- KKM STIE Bina Bangsa Angkat Potensi Desa
- Melaksanakan KKM di Tiga Kabupaten, 1.030 Mahasiswa Bina Bangsa Disebar
- Verifikasi Data Mahasiswa Menuju Universitas
- Wujud Bakti Pada Masyarakat Melalui Program Kuliah Kerja Mahasiswa (KKM)
- Berita Pelaksanaan OKK Mahasiswa Baru 2017
Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Kinerja Pemimpin Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Pada Pegawai Sekretariat DPRD Provinsi Banten
This research is motivated there is satisfaction and job dissatisfaction of Banten Provincial DPRD secretariat employees who are affected by leadership style and leadership performance. This study aims to determine the effect of leadership style on the job satisfaction, Determine the effect of performance on the job satisfaction, Determine the effect of leadership style and performance leadership on job satisfaction.
The reseacrh method used was a quantitative survey method using quessionnaires distributed to respondents, amounting to 88 samples from a population of 725. Gov and working conditions. Estimation process is done with the help of the program SPSS windows 17.
From the result obtained estimates that the leadership style variable effect on job satisfaction rate of 5,0% with a 0,229 correlation and regression from = 81,750 + 0,151 X1. The influence of leadership on job satisfaction performance by 89,5% from 0,946 correlation and regression Y = 2,188 + 1,306 X2. Leadership style and leadership performance and significant effect proportional to job satisfaction variables with a correlation of 0,946. Determination coefficient of 0,896 or 89,6%. Multiple regression model was Y = 1,084 + 1,297 X2 0,021 X1.
Resume from the research is leadership is style and leadership performance and significant effect proportional to job satisfaction.
Keywords: Leadership style, leadership performance and job satisfaction